Summer Shoes

Yes, it's summer every-days here in Singapore! So sometimes I miss the four seasons because it breaks the routine and it's a good excuse for revamping my clothes and shoes wardrobe. A few days ago, I had a message from a charming lady and "Style and the City" follower regarding casual shoes that look chic and yet comfortable. As the weather is quite hot my first advice is favoring leather shoes and avoid synthetic as feet can not  "breathe" in synthetic shoes. Then Ladies (and Gentlemen!),  as everybody can see your toes in opened-shoes, another advice for being chic in any occasion is always having your pedicure done. Here is one of my selections for summer shoes, the brands are available in Singapore. Tell me: wich one is your fav?
1+2: Pretty Fit, 3+4: Topshop, 5: Steve Madden, 6+7: Zara, 8: DKNY


1: Kate Spade, 2: Stuart Weitzman, 3: Massimo Dutti, 4: Aldo, 5: Camper, 6 Steve Madden, 7 Topshop


No comments: